Super Happytime Death Machine warrants all products sold to be free of manufacturerʼs defects, in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. If a product is found to be defective by our team, SHDM will be responsible for either the repair or replacement of the defective product. SHDM will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of use of product.
The warranty is only valid for original owners of the product, and a proof of purchase is required for a warranty to be fulfilled.
Products that are replaced or repaired under warranty is only valid under the original warranty time frame. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages